At “AFOI PAPADOPOULOI OE” (Delizioso store with registration number: 68404003000) we are committed to respecting and protecting your personal data.
This Privacy and Data Protection Notice describes the information that “AFOI PAPADOPOULOI OE” (Delizioso store) collects about you; how we use and protect this information; the choices you can make about how we use this information.
This Policy may change. You can always find these changes on our website www.delizioso.gr.
Who we are
We are “AFOI PAPADOPOULOI OE” (hereinafter referred to as "Delizioso"). We are based at Ampelokipous Attica, Athens, 81 Kifisias Avenue, PO BOX 111523
What type of information is collected from you?
1. Name. We collect the given names (first name, family name) of our clients when they express their interest in our products or sign up for our newsletter, or order via our e-shop.
2. Email address. We collect the email address of our clients when they express their interest in our products or sign up for our newsletter or order via our e-shop.
3. Postal address. We collect the postal address of our clients for billing and shipping of our products purposes.
4. Phone number. We collect the phone number of our clients for the best possible service in the orders' management and in the shipping of our products.
5. Order History. As far as the order history is concerned, we collect only the details of the products purchased by our clients and the way they made the payment.
6. If we have a different billing address from the shipping address, we also collect all the above details for the billing address.
Where do we obtain the information from
We obtain information about you when you visit our website, fill out our contact form when you contact us about our products, when you make purchases via our e-shop, or when you sign up for our newsletter.
How do we use the information
We use your information for the following purposes:
1. Order management and shipping of our products.
2. Contact of our company with you to respond to your message / request.
3. Marketing and/or other promotion actions, such as, emails we send to those who have signed up for our newsletter. In the list of people we send newsletters we may add those who give us their email addresses during our communication and who indicate that they want to receive newsletters. Within each newsletter e-mail, an opt-out link is provided.
What is our legal basis for the processing?
The processing of your information for order management and shipping of our products to you is based on the performance of the contract.
The processing of your information, which is used for marketing and/or other promotion actions, is based on your consent. Where we process data based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain cases, the processing of your information is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or for our compliance with national and/or European legislation.
What safeguards have we taken to protect your information?
All personal data we collect and process is appropriate, adequate and limited to the needs and purposes for which it is collected. In addition, we process your personal data in a way that guarantees its accuracy, constant updating and security including the protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. To help protect the privacy of your information, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis. Among other things, we have implemented the following measures and procedures designed to protect your information from loss, misuse, unlawful processing or alteration:
• Our database and your information data contained therein, are protected by an access control system.
• Use of information systems and programs that have been installed in a manner that minimizes the use of personal information and / or user authentication data.
• Security Protocol SSL Certificate / Secure Socket Layers, which allows a secure connection between the web page and the browser, ensuring secure data exchange between the two sides and preventing malicious actions. The SSL certificate is a digital certificate with which an authentication check of the site is performed and then encryption of the information sent to the server on which the site is hosted. Through strong encryption that provides a SSL certificate, clients' information is maintained at high security levels.
• With regard to the transactions made in our e-shop through third parties such as banking institutions and private bodies, such as PayPal, to safeguard customer data (personal data, card details), these bodies are responsible.
When and how we share information with others?
Within the context of our activities, we rely on third-party service providers to perform a variety of business operations on our behalf. In so doing, we may need to share your information with them. We provide our service providers with only the personal information they need to perform the services we request, and we require that they protect this information and not use it for any purpose other than to provide services on our behalf.
We use the following categories of third-party service providers:
Courier service provider.
Order management service provider via e-shop.
Transferring of information outside the EEA.
Information we collect from you is not transferred thus nor processed outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
You have the right to request access to your personal information that we process. Under the conditions laid down by law, you also have the right to:
1. Rectify or erase (under certain circumstances) your personal data.
2. Object to the processing of your personal data.
3. Receive your data and transfer them to another company.
4. Where we process data based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time but this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing before the date that you withdrew your consent.
5. Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA). If you do not know who your supervisory authority is, please contact us and we will help you.
In order to exercise your rights, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
The identification records "Cookies" are self-installed text files with short content that are stored on the computer of the user who visits a website after he/she has agreed to their storage. Cookies are sent from a website to the user's terminal equipment on the user's first visit to it. The cookies from the delizioso.gr e-shop serve to identify the user as well as to improve the services provided by the website through statistical data collected either from the e-shop or from statistical and analytics programs such as the google one (google analytics) with which the delizioso.gr e-shop is connected. These statistics assist in the provision of personalized customer service.
The user-friendly collection of non-personal information and data that does not reveal his identity in any way contributes to the faster and more efficient operation of our e-shop through statistical evaluations and comparative observations, to the faster handling of user's orders and to the overall optimization of the services provided by our e-shop. The technical storage of cookies is permitted with the consent of the user, which may be given through appropriate settings in the browser or through other application for the purposes of the transmission of a communication, of the provision of service explicitly requested by the user and for the processing purposes mentioned above. The user may at any time delete 'Cookies' from his terminal equipment. However, we should inform you that such an action may have consequences on the ease of access to the delizioso.gr website and may result in reduced functionality or usability.
This website has access to and stores cookies and related technologies on your computer.
The website of our e-shop and third party applications install cookies. Using cookies to analyze user activity serves to improve our website and provide personalized services. Improving the operation of our e-shop by using cookies, we are upgrading our browsing experience for the delizioso.gr visitor.
Cookies and similar applications can be used to gather information about users such as browser type, server, user language, preferences, searches, and geographic location of the user.
The company also uses third-party cookies. Such cookies make it possible to display promotional material on other websites visited by the user. Information we derive through cookies and related technology is shared with third parties in the context of generating targeted advertising messages that may be displayed to the user when visiting third party websites.
In addition, the relevant cookies technology allows measurements related to user activity to another website that referred the user to our website or correspondingly reffers to the user activity that the website referred to to another website. Cookies may also be used for security purposes (cyber-attacks prevention).
How to contact us?
This Notice was last updated on July 2019.
We reserve the right to amend and update this Notice at any time, for any reason, without notice to you, other than the posting of the amended Privacy and Data Protection Notice at our website. We may e-mail periodic reminders of changes to and updates of this Notice, but you should check our website frequently to see the current Privacy and Data Protection Notice that is in effect.